Keratosis Pilaris Regimen Kit by DERMAdoctor - KP Duty - Say Goodbye to Chicken Skin

Monday, July 14, 2008

Self confidence is at rock bottom

My whole family had keratosis pilaris at one point in their life. My mom, dad, and even my sister. When I was younger with keratosis pilaris on my upper arms they assured me it would go away. It didn't. It went away for all of them by freshman year but by senior year for me, my KP had progressed to my legs, butt, face, and all over my arms. I still have KP today and very little is helpful. I feel so ugly. I am cute in the face, with big blue eyes, blonde hair, and good bone structure. But I have never sought out a boyfriend because of my KP, and my self confidence is at rock bottom. I feel hideous.

Submitted by one of our visitors at helpforkp.com

No comments:

Keratosis Pilaris Regimen Kit by DERMAdoctor - KP Duty - Say Goodbye to Chicken Skin