Keratosis Pilaris Regimen Kit by DERMAdoctor - KP Duty - Say Goodbye to Chicken Skin

Friday, March 22, 2013

there appears to be some hope!


I went to a dermatologist several years ago about "the bumps" and the visit made me feel worse than the appearance of the bumps. He lifted my arm like I had leprosy and said what it was (but too fast for me to write it down); he said there was no cure and using a loofah wouldn't help. I was in tears. I use to live in the south and I didn't notice it as much because I always had a tan. But, since living in MN, I'm rarely in the sun and it is noticeable. I'm tired of not being able to wear certain clothes bcz of "the bumps". I've learned a lot on these forums and there appears to be some hope! Will try the milk baths and lotions with AHA.

Submitted by one of our visitors at www.helpforkp.com

No comments:

Keratosis Pilaris Regimen Kit by DERMAdoctor - KP Duty - Say Goodbye to Chicken Skin