Keratosis Pilaris Regimen Kit by DERMAdoctor - KP Duty - Say Goodbye to Chicken Skin

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Bumps on the back of my upper arms

I think I have KP too. Ever since I can remember I've had tiny dry bumps on the back of my upper arms. I also got them sometimes on my thighs (which I thought was razor bumps) I started drinking a ton of water and green tea's and using aloe vera lotion and I dont seem to have much of a problem. Now my two year old is getting little bumps on her thighs and all down her arms. I was looking online to see what they might be. I think that she might have KP. Thanks for your info. I might be over drying her skin. I'm going to try moisturizing and giving her more water. I'll let you know If her's gets better. Is this hereditary, or just that common?

Topic posted on the forum - beautyfashionandstyle.yuku.com/forums/6

No comments:

Keratosis Pilaris Regimen Kit by DERMAdoctor - KP Duty - Say Goodbye to Chicken Skin