Keratosis Pilaris Regimen Kit by DERMAdoctor - KP Duty - Say Goodbye to Chicken Skin

Thursday, March 27, 2008

African American female living with KP

I am an African American female and I've had KP all my life and I am now 21 and it shows no signs of clearing up anytime soon. My brother and my mother have it yet my mother looks as if she's never had it. (She's in her late 40's) So in order for a smooth feeling and look, body scrubs have been helping alot!! Especially using Eucerin soap and bodywash. It stops the irratation and makes my skin smooth and clear. Warm weather helps me alot so I love to go down south and spend a lot of time in heat!!

Good luck to everyone!!

Submitted by one of our visitors at helpforkp.com

No comments:

Keratosis Pilaris Regimen Kit by DERMAdoctor - KP Duty - Say Goodbye to Chicken Skin