Keratosis Pilaris Regimen Kit by DERMAdoctor - KP Duty - Say Goodbye to Chicken Skin

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Why me?

Im 14 years old. Im a male and im a freshman. Obviously kids cant accept that fact that I have Keratosis Pilaris. I get a comment almost every day that sounds like "What are those bumps on your arms!?" And its so embarrassing. Ive used many different products and none have seemed to work. Currently im using "Mama" lotion and it seemed to have gotten better but all of a sudden theyre even worse and even more are spread out on my arms. I have them on my arms, thighs and im starting to see them on my lower legs. I have to hide in a jacket even when really I dont want to wear one. Im so afraid of the comments I will receive if people see them. Its so stressful and contributes to my depression. I feel so unlucky but and helpless to get rid of them. Sorry if it seems like im complaining. I just need to let my feeling out for once.

PS- I have always had red cheeks but never thought it could be Keratosis Pilaris. But after reading other posts I assume it might be it as well. Is it?

Topic posted on our forum - beautyfashionandstyle.yuku.com/forums/6

No comments:

Keratosis Pilaris Regimen Kit by DERMAdoctor - KP Duty - Say Goodbye to Chicken Skin