Keratosis Pilaris Regimen Kit by DERMAdoctor - KP Duty - Say Goodbye to Chicken Skin

Friday, March 28, 2008

IGNORING KP

Why on earth don't I read about kp in every beauty magazine? Why don't I see scores of products in WalMart for treating this embarrassing, COMMON disorder? How come half the dermatologists I go to laugh it off and tell me to live with it, or suggest some expensive product that only makes it worse?

I was STUNNED when I saw the Neutrogena product for "bumps on the backs of arms and legs". I'm so glad this is finally out there. This CAN'T be impossible to get rid of. I mean, they perform brain surgery, don't they? If 40% of people have this, how come celebrities have such smooth skin? There HAS to be a cure.

Please tell everyone you know about this site. GET THIS ISSUE OUT THERE. Someone has got to have an answer.

Sometimes I think that doctors and derms and the beauty industry don't WANT to cure this because everybody spends so much money trying to get rid of it.

Unfortunately the Neutrogena Skin Smoothing Body Lotion was discontinued.

Topic posted on the forum - beautyfashionandstyle.yuku.com/forums/6

Originally posted 10/15/04 11:53 AM by "kpugly"

No comments:

Keratosis Pilaris Regimen Kit by DERMAdoctor - KP Duty - Say Goodbye to Chicken Skin