Keratosis Pilaris Regimen Kit by DERMAdoctor - KP Duty - Say Goodbye to Chicken Skin

Monday, March 31, 2008

Flushed cheeks and dots on arms & legs

I have had KP since I was a baby, but the lotions have never really helped me. I have permanently flushed cheeks with two matching white patches on each side, plus the dots all up and down my legs and arms. As a kid, other kids would always point and ask and tell me I had pimples and I'd just say, "No, I have a skin condition." ... THAT went well. Now I am 19 and really seeking treatment. Friends are always asking me if I have sensitive skin because I have such bad "razor burn". They don't believe me when I say it's not razor burn, so I have to show them my arms and say "Look, it's all over my arms, too. Does it look like I shave my arms?" I wish it would all just go away!

Submitted by one of our visitors at helpforkp.com

No comments:

Keratosis Pilaris Regimen Kit by DERMAdoctor - KP Duty - Say Goodbye to Chicken Skin